- 1). Hold the bottle 4 to 6 inches from the surface of the shower. Squeeze the trigger of the bottle until you saturate the walls and floor of the shower. Let the solution stand for five minutes, then rinse shower with clean water.
- 2). Lift the toilet seat and lid. Spray inside the toilet bowl with Clorox Clean-Up. Allow solution to stand for five minutes, then scrub toilet bowl with a toilet brush. Rinse toilet brush and place it in its holder, then flush the toilet.
- 3). Hold the bottle of Clorox Clean-Up 4 to 6 inches from the surface of bathroom sink. Squeeze the trigger until you saturate the sink. Allow solution to sit for five minutes, then wipe clean with a wet sponge. Rinse sponge with clean water after use.
- 4). Spray a clean cloth with Clorox Clean-Up. Wipe bathroom countertop and faucet with the cloth. Wipe clean with a damp sponge, then rinse sponge with clean water.
- 1). Spray Clorox Clean-Up in kitchen sink and on the countertops. Allow the solution to stand for five minutes, then clean thoroughly with a wet sponge. Rinse sponge after use.
- 2). Clean linoleum floors with Clorox Clean-Up. Spray cleaner on linoleum floors until thoroughly wet. Let the solution stand for five minutes, then mop floors with warm water. Rinse mop until water runs clear.
- 3). Spray a clean cloth with Clorox Clean-Up. Wipe the exterior of the refrigerator with the cloth. Open the refrigerator, wipe walls, shelves and bins with the cloth. Use a damp sponge to clean the inside and outside of the refrigerator. Rinse sponge after use.